Standing from the street, can you see signs of damage on your roof? Milford Mill homes enjoy much better curb appeal after a roof replacement. Some roof problems can also be warning signs of leak or flood damage. If you’re worried about your roof or don’t like the way it looks, ask Park Heights Roofing about roof replacement in Milford Mill, MD.
Since 2001, our team has been installing new and replacement roofs in Milford Mill and throughout Baltimore County. We have worked hard to build a reputation as honest, hardworking, and skilled roofers in Milford Mill.
Find out how Park Heights Roofing can help protect your home and improve its looks with a new roof replacement in Milford Mill, MD. Call (410) 358-1257 or schedule an estimate online with our award-winning Milford Mill roofers.
Signs You Need a New Roof in Milford Mill
We can provide a full roof inspection and report to let you know what’s going on above your head. At the heart of the matter, you probably need a roof replacement in Milford Mill if:
- Your roof has extensive water damage
- The attic shows leaking from above
- Shingles or tiles are missing in more than a few places
- Asphalt granules are showing up in your gutters
- The roof looks sunken, shifting, or bubbled
Traditional asphalt shingle roofs in Milford Mill need re-roofing or replacement every 15 to 20 years. Other options like slate and copper roofs can last much longer, but it depends on the original installation quality and maintenance over the years.
Milford Mill Roofing Replacement
No matter the condition of your roof, Park Heights Roofing can provide the repairs or roof replacement that your Milford Mill home needs. One option is asphalt shingle re-roofing, where fresh shingles are laid upon the old ones so you can avoid having to remove the old roof.
For a roof replacement in Milford MIll, we can install the same material you already have or something with a different look!
- Asphalt roofing: The most popular choice, with low cost, classic looks, and a 20-year average lifespan.
- Slate or synthetic slate roofing: Excellent durability and a beautiful, natural stone look that everybody loves.
- Metal roofing: Energy-efficient and handsome metal roofs in Milford Mill look great on Cape Cod and Federalist homes.
- Wood shake roofing: Cedar roofs and other wood shake offer a unique warmth and beauty along with about 40-year lifespan
Park Heights Roofing employs a team of Milford Mill roofers with experience installing these options and more. Ask us about energy-efficient roofing and other options that will look best on your home!
Contact Us for Roof Replacement in Milford Mills
Find out how pleasant and affordable your new roof installation can be with help from the top roofer in Baltimore. We are CertainTeed ShingleMaster certified and fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
Contact us online or call us at (410) 358-1257 to schedule an estimate for roof replacement in Milford Mill, Maryland.