Was your roof damaged in a storm, or do you see signs of age like curled shingles or sagging spots? To boost your curb appeal and lower your home energy bill, we can take care of all these issues with roof replacement in Ellicott City.
Whether you want a new set of shingles put down or a complete transformation with a new metal or slate roof, our Ellicott City roofers will do the job expertly. Park Heights Roofing has been named the best roofer in the Baltimore area several times, and we’d love to help update and improve your Ellicott City home with a new roof replacement.
To schedule a consultation, call (410) 358-1257 or contact us online and our Ellicott City, MD roof replacement team will help you explore your options!
When to Replace a Roof in Ellicott City
If you’re unsure when the roof on your Ellicott City home was installed, Park Heights Roofing can help determine if it’s near the end of its lifespan. The average asphalt shingle roof lasts about 15–20 years. Slate, metal, copper, and cedar shake roofing can last longer.
You’ll also want our Ellicott City roofers to advise you about repair or replacement if any of these problems are present:
- Curling, warped, or buckled shingles
- A sagging or sloping roof
- Numerous missing shingles
- Asphalt granules washed into the gutter
- Daylight or moisture leaks in the attic
Options for Roof Replacement in Ellicott City
Park Heights Roofing has highly trained craftsmen who can install a new roof in Ellicott City in your preferred material. Even the typical asphalt shingles have many choices including dimensional or architectural shingles for a premium look.
No matter your budget or the style of your home, we can install a replacement roof in Ellicott City for improved looks and performance.
- Asphalt shingle roofing: Classic looks, wide appeal, and good durability
- Slate roofing: Naturally handsome, extremely long-lasting and weather-resistant roof
- Synthetic slate roofing: Lower price, great longevity, and virtually indistinguishable
- Wood shake roofing: Charming and timeless, with twice the durability of asphalt when installed properly
- Metal roofing: Resists the elements and looks beautiful on both traditional and modern homes in Ellicott City
- Tile roofing: Ideal for Mediterranean or modern homes, ceramic or clay tiles are also exceptionally durable
- And more options for beautiful, energy-efficient roofing in Ellicott City!
Contact Us for Ellicott City Roof Replacement
Park Heights Roofing has worked hard to become the most trusted, respected roofing company in Ellicott City. We provide honest advice and friendly service. Our goal is to help you protect your home and feel proud of the way your roof looks!
Request an estimate online or call (410) 358-1257 to speak with our staff about options for roof replacement in Ellicott City, MD.