While there’s plenty of revitalization taking place in Columbia, Maryland, is it also time for a roof replacement? Asphalt shingle roofs last about 20 years, while other materials can vary widely. Make your new roof replacement in Columbia last for generations with help from the experts at Park Heights Roofing.
We provide a full slate of roofing services in Columbia, Hickory Ridge, and most of Howard County.
When to Get Roof Replacement in Columbia
Although we can always make roof repairs instead, we recommend that our Columbia clients err on the side of caution and replace a roof just as it approaches the end of its life expectancy. That way, you won’t have to deal with attic leaks or significant damage during the next storm.
Signs that you need roof replacement in Columbia can also include missing shingles or tiles, sagging spots, curled edges around the roof, or mold and water damage in the attic or ceilings.
Columbia, MD Roof Replacement Options
Wondering about the best material for a new roof in Columbia? Park Heights Roofing will help you choose the best option based on your home, the neighborhood, your budget, and the Maryland climate.
We offer Columbia roof replacement options including:
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing: Affordable and durable, this is the most common roofing replacement in Columbia.
- Slate Roofing and Synthetic Slate Roofing: Upgrade to a slate roof for timeless style and low-maintenance with the longest average lifespan for a roof. Synthetic slate costs less and weighs less, making it ideal for many applications.
- Wood Shake Roofing: Natural beauty and the most eco-friendly roof material.
- Tile Roofing: Clay, ceramic, terracotta, and other kinds of tile roofs feature a Mediterranean look with incredible longevity.
- Copper Roofing: Resistant to mildew and algae stains, copper roof replacement in Columbia helps you beat the humidity. The rich patina develops beautifully over its 50-year lifespan.
- Metal Roofing: Use a combination of asphalt shingles and standing seam metal for a tasteful modern look, or go for the long-lasting durability and energy efficiency of a complete metal roof.
Award-Winning Roofers in Columbia
Since 2001, Park Heights Roofing has committed ourselves to being the best certified roofers in the Columbia area through honesty and hard work. We’ve been recognized as the Best Roofer in Baltimore and won the Angie’s List Super Service Award, which only a handful of companies earn. We turn roof replacement in Columbia into an opportunity to improve your home’s aesthetics and lower your maintenance.
Schedule an Estimate for Columbia Roof Replacement
Deciding between roof repair or replacement? Invite us out for a professional recommendation and estimate.