Award-Winning Baltimore Roof Replacement Contractor
Whether you feel your roof has passed its lifespan, or you are looking to update the look of your home, Park Heights Roofing can help with your roof replacement project.. When it comes to roof replacement, it is important to hire an honest, experienced, and reliable roofing company. A replacing a roof is a major investment, so you need to ensure that you are investing in a new roof that will stand up to the elements for the next 20 years and beyond.
The team at Park Heights Roofing can help with your roof replacement in Baltimore and the surrounding cities. Voted one of the best roofing companies in the area by both Baltimore Magazine and Angie’s List users, we have developed a positive reputation throughout the Baltimore metro area for our quality of service.
Baltimore Roof Replacement Considerations
Not only is the team of roofing contractors Park Heights Roofing experts when it comes to roofing services, we also know a thing or two about Baltimore weather. We understand all of the elements working against your roof.
Our certified expertise covers:
- Asphalt Shingles – The most popular type of roofing materials, shingles are both easy to care for and the least inexpensive option when it comes to roof replacement.
- Dimensional Shingles – If you are looking for affordability, but would also like to add some dimension to your homes roof, dimensional shingles make a great option and can help add curb appeal to your home.
- Copper Roofing - When it comes to long-lasting, lightweight, and mildew-resistant roofing, copper roofing is your solution. A roofing option that pays for itself as well as adds some great character to your Baltimore home.
- Slate Roofing - If you are looking for a roof that can stand up to the elements, provide little maintenance, and give you a home that stands out in your neighborhood, a slate roof can be a great option.
- Synthetic Slate Roofing - Love the look of slate roofing but don’t think it’s an option that aligns with your roofing replacement budget? No problem! Synthetic slate roofing gives you the look you’re looking for without the price tag.
- Wood Shake Roofing – When you’re looking for a roof that is moss-resistant, hard to emulate, and one that gives off natural beauty, look no further than wood shake roofing. With numerous amounts of benefits, this is a type of roofing you cannot go wrong with.
We understand that roofing in Baltimore needs to stand up to extreme summer heat, winter storms, and even the occasional tropical storm system–so we will make sure that your new roof installation is equipped with high quality materials and excellent workmanship to withstand anything mother nature throws at it. From our full roof inspection report, to the moment we clean up, you can be assured that you have the best team of roofing contractors working on your roof replacement in Baltimore.
How Often Should I Replace My Roof?
A quality roof should last for two decades or more years. If you’re experiencing problems with your roof and your roof is nearing or already more than 20 years old, it will likely be a better investment to have your roof replaced rather than electing for roof repairs in Baltimore. Service calls for aging roofs will become increasingly necessary–leading to higher expenses long term than simply replacing your roof in Baltimore at the on-set of problems.
Signs You Need Roof Replacement in Baltimore
While a single roof leak does not necessarily mean that your Baltimore home needs a new roof, a roof with many leaks is a different story. If you find that you are constantly calling in the experts for roof repair, replacing the roof altogether is most likely a better investment. Unfortunately, a poorly installed roof with several leaks may need to have portions replaced or to be re-done entirely.
A high quality, well-installed roof will last at least 20 years. If your roof has reached the end of its life, don’t wait to replace it. Trust the experts at Park Heights Roofing to do a complete assessment and inform you of your best options regarding your roof’s needs.
Why Choose Park Heights Roofing Baltimore Roof Replacment?
Since 2001 Israel Elgamil and the team at Park Heights Roofing have been using their years of experience and knowledge to build the best roofing company in the area. We believe in providing our customers the best service possible when it comes to their roofing needs.
We have received many awards for our high quality roofing services, including Baltimore’s Best Roofer by Baltimore Magazine. We are also a multi-time recipient of the Angie’s List Super Service Awards on AngiesList.com–awarded to only the top five percent of companies in each industry.
We take pride in all our Baltimore roofing services and every other service we provide, whether we are helping you maintain your roof, or we are replacing a roof in Baltimore that is no longer protecting your home, we promise to deliver the highest quality workmanship.
CertainTeed Certified Roofing Contractor
Here at Park Heights Roofing we believe in using only the best roofing products, this is why we became a CertainTeed roofing contractor. The quality and range of choices that CertainTeed offer make it the perfect choice for our customers.
Whether you prefer a traditional style shingle roof or you want the look of cedar shakes without all the upkeep, there is a CertainTeed roof that can suit your style. As a CertainTeed Roofing Contractor, we can install your CertainTeed roof choice, offering you the full warranty on your new roofing products.
Baltimore’s Best Roof Replacement Contractor
Park Heights Roofing was named Baltimore’s Best Roofer by Baltimore Magazine. This is what they had to say in their endorsement of Park Height’s Roofing as Baltimore’s best roofer:
“Israel Elgamil’s 12-year-old company isn’t the biggest roofing company in town, nor the oldest, nor the best-known, but that’s actually a good thing. Elgamil’s crews (all full-timers, no day laborers) specialize in slate- and shingle-roof installation and repair. (Sorry, no flat roofs.) The company has avoided over-extending itself, so it’s totally possible to have a new roof in 10 days (try that with the big boys).”